Terms and Conditions
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We will use your personal information to keep you informed about events, news and offers that we think will be of interest to you. If you have contacted us about holding an event on the South Bank, we will share your enquiry details with those venues in our consortium that match your requirement.
If you have chosen to receive them, we will also use your information to provide you e-mail bulletins and other e-mail alerts letting you stay up-to-date about relevant offers.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- your job title and organisation (optional)
Competition Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions organised by SBEG and South Bank BID through our South Bank London social media channels or South Bank London website.
- Competitions are owned and operated by SBEG through the brand name South Bank London.
- Competitions are open to all UK residents aged 16+ with exception of employees of SBEG or any company offering prizes.
- Where competitions are intended for children, a parent or guardian must provide consent and submit their details accordingly.
- All entrants must be willing to provide full name and contact details and to have these details passed to the suppliers of the prizes.
- Prizes are non-transferrable for other products or cash. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- By participating in this promotion, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be stated in competition copy. After this date, no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, SBEG reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the prospective use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by SBEG relating to any post-winning publicity.
- SBEG’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to the participants, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to SBEG and not to any other party unless explicitly specified in the entry form.
- SBEG shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- SBEG reserves the right to reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- For any questions or queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org