- Park Plaza London Riverbank has recently undergone extensive refurbishment with six additional floors of contemporary guest accommodation taking the new room count to 555
- The award-winning Chino Latino Restaurant & Bar has moved to the 1st floor and now has breathtaking views of the River Thames
- Three new City Suites on the ground floor offer a modern environment for your meeting or event whilst the brand new Executive Lounge on the 12th floor offers a quiet space with stunning panoramic views of London.
Where is it?
We Think You'll like
A beautifully sleek and modern hotel located along the One Blackfriars development.
Underbelly Festival South Bank
It's Underbelly Festival's 10th Birthday in South Bank this summer and it's going to be their BIGGEST YET!
Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre
Creating an inspirational neighbourhood
Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre
The neighbourhood centre contains:
- An 84-place day nursery providing childcare from 3 months to 5 years
- Out of school provision and youth clubs
- Parent and family support programmes including practical workshops
- Evening and weekend activities
- Conference, meeting and training spaces of the highest quality available for business and community hire
- Creche for parents/carers using the centre
- Access to Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital midwifery and other specialist teams
- Access to training and employment opportunities
- Access to business and social enterprise support
- Offices for Coin Street staff
- Helpdesk operating throughout the opening hours of the centre.
Florentine Restaurant & Bar
Florentine is the new restaurant and bar in London's buzzing South Bank, just minutes from Waterloo station
at Park Plaza Waterloo
Florentine is an all-day dining restaurant and bar minutes from London South Bank’s trendy Lower Marsh and Waterloo, opposite Lambeth North tube station.
Florentine serves a Brasserie-style menu and a bar featuring the best of British bubbles and craft beers as well as a range of signature cocktails, with DJ sessions throughout the evenings and weekends for a refreshing, relaxed vibe.
Florentine’s menu is simple and eclectic, with a range of freshly-made dishes including flatbreads baked in our feature oven, a tantalising Ostrich egg dish to share and all-day classics from Eggs Florentine to our mouthwatering Tomahawk steak. We serve British bubbles by the bottle, such as Chapel Down and Camel Valley, craft beers by Brewdog and Portobello Brewing Co. and cocktails using our own homemade syrups and infusions.
Sea Containers London
Seductive and striking, Sea Containers London brings a bold new energy to London's South Bank, blending the style and sophistication of the boutique brand with South Bank’s artistic vibe.
The internationally-renowned venue presents new writing, classics, comedies and musicals.
IWM London tells the stories of those whose lives have been shaped by war through the depth, breadth and impact of their Galleries, displays and events.
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Ideally situated with excellent amenities including several restaurants and a spa.
Park Plaza London Waterloo
Park Plaza's latest, stunning hotel arrives in Waterloo.
See shows and exhibitions and take part in our vibrant festivals.
Park Plaza County Hall London
The contemporary four-star hotel offers a stylish stay with an excellent location.
London Marriott Hotel County Hall
Centrally located on London’s South Bank, the luxury five-star London Marriott Hotel County Hall has newly renovated bedrooms and iconic views overlooking Big Ben, the River Thames and the London Eye.
Watching a blockbuster at the BFI IMAX, the UK's largest cinema screen.
Florence Nightingale Museum
Who was the real Lady with the Lamp? Travel through three pavilions to relive Florence’s childhood, understand her experiences in the Crimean War and discover how she pioneered modern nursing practice. Her story is brought to life through unique collections, interactive displays and art installations.
Shrek’s Adventure! London
This exciting attraction brings fantastical worlds vividly to life
The London Dungeon
Visit The London Dungeon to discover the capitals murky past...
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
The SEA LIFE London Aquarium is South Bank’s very own world-class aquatic centre.
Coca-Cola London Eye
Sail high above London's skyline on the iconic Coca-Cola London Eye.