Did You Know?
- Each year City Cruises serve 145,000 canapers on the Sundowner evening cruise.
- City Cruises also operate the Thamesjet - the thrilling speedboat sightseeing experience!
- You can meet the King himself on board the Elvis cruise.
Westminster Bridge Rd, South Bank, London SE1 7PB
We Think You'll like
Meet Vincent van Gogh Experience
At the Meet Vincent van Gogh Experience, you can truly become part of Vincent van Gogh's life and most recognised works
Leake Street Arches
A celebration of urban art, dining and entertainment live from Waterloo.
Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre
Creating an inspirational neighbourhood
Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre
The neighbourhood centre contains:
- An 84-place day nursery providing childcare from 3 months to 5 years
- Out of school provision and youth clubs
- Parent and family support programmes including practical workshops
- Evening and weekend activities
- Conference, meeting and training spaces of the highest quality available for business and community hire
- Creche for parents/carers using the centre
- Access to Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital midwifery and other specialist teams
- Access to training and employment opportunities
- Access to business and social enterprise support
- Offices for Coin Street staff
- Helpdesk operating throughout the opening hours of the centre.
Witness for the Prosecution
It's classic Agatha Christie. We'll see you in court!
gallery@oxo showcases a varied programme of photography, contemporary design, architecture and issue-based exhibitions.
Stylish river fleet, running every 20 minutes between key London piers.
Jubilee Gardens is a beautifully landscaped park situated in the heart of South Bank, behind the London Eye.
The internationally-renowned venue presents new writing, classics, comedies and musicals.
A four-screen cinema venue showing a huge selection of classic and contemporary films.
IWM London tells the stories of those whose lives have been shaped by war through the depth, breadth and impact of their Galleries, displays and events.
Pizza Express Italian restaurants provide exceptional quality food such as pizza and pasta as well as live music, takeaway and table bookings, always in style.
Enviably located just off the Southbank Centre, directly opposite the Royal Festival Hall main entrance, Pizza Express is close to major attractions like the London Eye and the Aquarium. It's extremely spacious but with a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere – making the place ideal for every sort of occasion.
Bernie Spain Gardens
A relaxing riverside open space, nestled between Oxo Tower and Gabriel's Wharf.
The raw, industrial space programmes exhibitions and events, displaying the best in art & design.
Park Plaza London Waterloo
Park Plaza's latest, stunning hotel arrives in Waterloo.
See shows and exhibitions and take part in our vibrant festivals.
Watching a blockbuster at the BFI IMAX, the UK's largest cinema screen.
Gabriel's Wharf is home to an eclectic mix of independent shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
Oxo Tower Wharf
The Oxo Tower has been a Thames-side landmark since the 1930s. During this time, it had many owners including the Liebig Extract of Meat Company who produced the iconic Oxo Cube.
After becoming derelict in the 1970s, the building and surrounding land were bought by Coin Street Community Builders and developed into the thriving mixed-use neighbourhood it is today.