New ‘Not Afternoon Tea’
Autumn has officially arrived, seeing the return of crackling fires, crunching leaves and crisp, fragrant air – so dig out a cosy jumper and celebrate the start of the new season!
And what better way to celebrate than with OXO’s revamped ‘Not Afternoon Tea’ – an afternoon tea with one heck of a twist, introducing toasty autumn notes and taking advantage of the tastiest produce of the season.
Sumptuous desserts are expertly paired with mouth-watering cocktails to bring out the most delicious flavours of this time of year. These delectable afternoon teas are priced at just £20 per person in honour of OXO’s 20th anniversary. Take a look below at the selection!
I’M THE FORAGER
The foraged ingredients in this rugged selection will evoke memories of brisk walks in crisp autumn air.
– Acorn macarons
– Elderberry parfait
– Rose hip posset
– Crab apple and fennel crumble tart
– Wild jar of jam with recipe to take away
– ‘Steady As She Sloes’ cocktail made with sloe gin shaken with St. Germain elderflower liqueur
This plate plays tribute to the flavours and colours of this time of year by using only the best seasonal ingredients.
– Plum Eve’s pudding
– Apple and cider trifle
– Pear cake, blackberry sorbet
– Quince tart, cob nuts
– ‘Golden Fall’ cocktail made with Harvey Nichols L.B.V. Port
Gin-lovers take note—you’re not going to find a better selection of gourmet desserts paired with your favourite London gins.
– Juniper, strawberry and pink peppercorn meringues (Pink Pepper Gin)
– Camomile and pear panna cotta, bergamot spray (Silent Pool Gin)
– Nutmeg and honey mousse (Portobello Road Gin)
– Cardamom and plum frangipane (No. 3 Gin)
– A selection of gin cocktails paired perfectly with the desserts
From Camden Market to Petticoat Lane, your taste buds will go on a journey through London with this selection inspired by the city’s iconic markets.
– Chocolate and rose tart with candied flowers
– Coriander and lime leaf chocolate mousse
– Salted peanut caramel ganache with petticoat tails
– White chocolate ice cream with spiced chocolate crumble. ‘Punk’ chocolate shards
– Ziggy Stardust cocktail inspired by David Bowie and his Brixton birthplace
For further information, to book a table or to purchase a ‘Not Afternoon Tea’ voucher, click here.